Your wine is important. We keep it safe, secure and under the ideal temperature for wine storage. Our heating and cooling systems keep your wine at 55 degrees and 70% humidity. Being underground we have an extra 8-10ft of earth insulating the building.
We are located within a couple hours from New York City, and Boston and make regular deliveries and pick-ups in surrounding areas. So – your wine is just a phone call away.
Protection from Natural Disasters
In the event of a man-made or natural disaster, your wine will not be affected. We provide 3 Stage Temperature Protection against natural disasters and power outages, so you never have to worry about the outside conditions affecting your wine.
Also – we are 900ft above sea level. Our hillside location provides ample runoff for rain. So our facilities won’t flood.
Explore Our Facility:
- Temperature & Humidity - Ideal 55 degrees and 70% humidity. Learn about our 3 Stage Temperature Protection
- Equipment – Backup generators, geothermal heating/cooling, good for the environment and your wallet.
- Security – Underground, 1.5 ft thick concrete walls, 12 ton safe door, intrusion detection.
- Disaster Protection & Recovery - No flooding, 900ft above sea level, fire suppression, off-site data backups, client notifications and business continuity plan.
- Location – Conveniently located between Boston and New York City.
- Vibrations – No urban, highway, or equipment vibrations.
- Natural Light – No harmful UV light.
- Air Filtration – Removes mold spores and allergens.
- History of HRC Wine Vault - Built to withstand a Cold War nuclear attack.
- Our Wine Professionals – The specially trained folks who care for your wine.